- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Common Diseases Caused from a Lack of Vitamin D
The underlying cause of asthma is still under debate but recent studies have pointed to a lack of vitamin D.
Sufficient levels in vitamin D has been shown to reduce the severity of asthma symptoms, especially in children. Vitamin D may help stop the inflammation that blocks airways.