- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Real Reasons To Adore Strawberries Even More!
2. Anti-Aging and Skin Care
Strawberries contain a high amount of salicylic acid and AHA, both of which help to improve the appearance of the skin by dulling the appearance of scars, acne, and hyperpigmentation and by exfoliating the skin. Vitamin C in the strawberries also helps to boost the production of collagen which is not only instrumental to skin care but also to keeping your skin looking young. Some studies have even shown that strawberry extract can help protect the skin against ultraviolet radiation.
3. Eye Care
The high levels of antioxidants in strawberries are also helpful in protecting the eyes. Free radical damage is drastically reduced when antioxidants are present in the diet. Eye conditions such as dry eye, optic nerve degeneration, vision defects and eye infections can be avoided with a good amount of antioxidants present. Adding strawberries to your diet to get your antioxidants is one easy way to do this and they can be eaten raw and by themselves or added to a large range of dishes. Strawberries can also benefit under eye circles – simply cut up strawberries into slices and place on eyes to treat dark circles.
Continue to Page 3