- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Protecting & Improving Your Eyesight: Technology Is Coming Up Here!
In today’s digital world, where the majority of people stare at a screen for an average of nine hours a day, one of the most important things to take care of is our eyesight. This might seem like a daunting task but there are a few things that you can do to take care of your eyes and still complete any work you might have in front of a screen (although cutting down on screen time is one of the best ways to protect your eyes).
While there are some older and tested methods for how to take care of your eyes and improve your eyesight, technology is also coming up with new ways to help our eyes. While this may seem contradictory, technology is advancing quickly in our day and there is always something new. Here are a few tried and true, and some new, technological, and just coming up ways to help your eyes and keep them healthy.
Continue to Page 2