- A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
- Struggling With Acne? These Are The Foods You Need To Avoid Video
- 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
- Delicious DIY Organic Chocolate Face Mask You’ll Want To Eat Video
- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
Protecting & Improving Your Eyesight: Technology Is Coming Up Here!
In today’s digital world, where the majority of people stare at a screen for an average of nine hours a day, one of the most important things to take care of is our eyesight. This might seem like a daunting task but there are a few things that you can do to take care of your eyes and still complete any work you might have in front of a screen (although cutting down on screen time is one of the best ways to protect your eyes).
While there are some older and tested methods for how to take care of your eyes and improve your eyesight, technology is also coming up with new ways to help our eyes. While this may seem contradictory, technology is advancing quickly in our day and there is always something new. Here are a few tried and true, and some new, technological, and just coming up ways to help your eyes and keep them healthy.
Continue to Page 2