- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Do You Have Digital Eyes Strain? Here’s What To Do About It Infographic
There’s no denying that digital devices have become an essential part of our lives. In fact, could it be that we’re on our way to becoming cyborgs? If you really think about it, you realize that’s what is happening to modern civilization. However, this is a topic for another discussion.
No matter how you look at it, electronics are here and not going away anytime soon. We rely on them for work and leisure, knowledge and entertainment. One could say that our life benefits from using digital gadgets (if you do it right, of course), but our eyes certainly don’t.
Click on image to enlarge