- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do You Have Digital Eyes Strain? Here’s What To Do About It Infographic
There’s no denying that digital devices have become an essential part of our lives. In fact, could it be that we’re on our way to becoming cyborgs? If you really think about it, you realize that’s what is happening to modern civilization. However, this is a topic for another discussion.
No matter how you look at it, electronics are here and not going away anytime soon. We rely on them for work and leisure, knowledge and entertainment. One could say that our life benefits from using digital gadgets (if you do it right, of course), but our eyes certainly don’t.
Click on image to enlarge