- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
Peanut butter may not enjoy the best reputation, but that’s not because it’s necessarily bad for you. The problem is that most prepackaged butters are processed and contain harmful chemicals. So if you’re wondering whether you should save a place in your kitchen for peanut butter, the answer is yes. You don’t have to cut out it of your diet completely (although you shouldn’t indulge into it too much either, but that’s another story).
The real, unprocessed product isn’t only safe to eat, but also beneficial for your health. Take a look at the infographic below to learn why!
Click on image to enlarge