- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
Peanut butter may not enjoy the best reputation, but that’s not because it’s necessarily bad for you. The problem is that most prepackaged butters are processed and contain harmful chemicals. So if you’re wondering whether you should save a place in your kitchen for peanut butter, the answer is yes. You don’t have to cut out it of your diet completely (although you shouldn’t indulge into it too much either, but that’s another story).
The real, unprocessed product isn’t only safe to eat, but also beneficial for your health. Take a look at the infographic below to learn why!
Click on image to enlarge