- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
Peanut butter may not enjoy the best reputation, but that’s not because it’s necessarily bad for you. The problem is that most prepackaged butters are processed and contain harmful chemicals. So if you’re wondering whether you should save a place in your kitchen for peanut butter, the answer is yes. You don’t have to cut out it of your diet completely (although you shouldn’t indulge into it too much either, but that’s another story).
The real, unprocessed product isn’t only safe to eat, but also beneficial for your health. Take a look at the infographic below to learn why!
Click on image to enlarge