- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
If people are always telling you that you look tired when you have had a full night’s sleep, or suggest that you should try wearing makeup, and you already have some on, you may be the recipient of bags under your eyes. Everyone gets them sometime, but if you find yourself constantly reaching for the concealer, you may want to find out what the underlying problem is. Here are 8 reasons you may have bags under your eyes.
If you suffer from seasonal allergies, you may find out that your baggy eyes are a result of leaky capillaries. The histamines that are released from the allergens result in swollen blood vessels around your eyes. If it is allergies that are causing the bags, you may also find that your eyes are also watery, your nose may be stuffy, and you may suffer from a headache that reaches from your cheeks to your eyebrows. In addition to the allergies themselves, the itchy feeling may cause you to constantly rub your eyes which also contributes to bags under your eyes.
2. Too much sun
If you spend too much time out in the sun trying to get a tan, you will find that your skin is becoming thin and damaged from the exposure. Thin skin will only make the bags easier to see.
3. Retaining fluids
If you have a tendency to retain fluids, you may find that on days you consume too much salt the bags under your eyes are even more pronounced. Cutting down on sodium and salty foods should help cut down on the appearance of bags under your eyes right away. If you regularly drink a lot of alcohol you will become more dehydrated. When you replenish your fluid level you will find the bags deepen because the skin under your eyes is trying to build itself back up again.
Continue to Page 2