- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
If people are always telling you that you look tired when you have had a full night’s sleep, or suggest that you should try wearing makeup, and you already have some on, you may be the recipient of bags under your eyes. Everyone gets them sometime, but if you find yourself constantly reaching for the concealer, you may want to find out what the underlying problem is. Here are 8 reasons you may have bags under your eyes.
If you suffer from seasonal allergies, you may find out that your baggy eyes are a result of leaky capillaries. The histamines that are released from the allergens result in swollen blood vessels around your eyes. If it is allergies that are causing the bags, you may also find that your eyes are also watery, your nose may be stuffy, and you may suffer from a headache that reaches from your cheeks to your eyebrows. In addition to the allergies themselves, the itchy feeling may cause you to constantly rub your eyes which also contributes to bags under your eyes.
2. Too much sun
If you spend too much time out in the sun trying to get a tan, you will find that your skin is becoming thin and damaged from the exposure. Thin skin will only make the bags easier to see.
3. Retaining fluids
If you have a tendency to retain fluids, you may find that on days you consume too much salt the bags under your eyes are even more pronounced. Cutting down on sodium and salty foods should help cut down on the appearance of bags under your eyes right away. If you regularly drink a lot of alcohol you will become more dehydrated. When you replenish your fluid level you will find the bags deepen because the skin under your eyes is trying to build itself back up again.
Continue to Page 2