- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
4. Lack of sleep
This is a bit of a Goldilocks situation: Not getting enough sleep will leave you with bags under your eyes but so will sleeping too much. Find the right number of hours to sleep that will make you feel rested and at your best so when you wake and you won’t have to endure deep dark bags under your eyes.
5. Getting older
As if getting older doesn’t bring enough uncomfortable changes, as you age the ligaments and muscles under your eyes are unable to properly hold the fat deposits under your eyes. Instead, they will begin to shift and you will develop puffy eyes and oftentimes fat will accumulate on your eyelids. In addition, the elastin and collagen levels begin to break down as you get older and that increases your chances of developing baggy eyes.
6. Losing weight too quickly
If you are overweight dropping a few pounds is usually a good thing. Dropping weight too fast could make you lose the nice lines you have in your face and make you appear to have a hollow appearance. This will also showcase newly developed bags under your eyes. Don’t be afraid to put a couple of pounds back on just to fill out your face so you can lose those bags.
Continue to Page 3