- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Secrets For A Happier, Healthier Life
While cynics may scoff at the idea, the fact is that your mental and emotional state can affect your health in significant ways. Chronic stress and unhappiness can strain your immune system, and take a toll on your health over time. People who have a positive, optimistic outlook on life generally live longer and healthier. We’ve compiled the list of 8 traits, attitudes, and behaviors of happy people so you can apply them to your own life. Keep reading!
1. Choose to be happy
This might seem hard to understand, but it really is true. Your mindset is a choice. You choose your friends, the type of media you consume, and your overall outlook on life. Your mind is the only thing in life that is ever totally in your control. Don’t relinquish this power. When you do, you are effectively drifting through life on autopilot, simply reacting to the world instead of being proactive and contributing to it. People who take ownership of their emotions understand that this is a key part of maintaining a positive outlook on life. This is the bedrock that the other steps are built on.
Continue to Page 2