- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Secrets For A Happier, Healthier Life
2. Show Gratitude
People who are happy are grateful for what they have. Giving thanks for what you do have takes your mind off of what you don’t, and helps you realize, your situation is probably not as bad as you think it is. Truth be told, there are probably a million people throughout the world that would trade places with you at any given moment.
3. Understand the Difference between what you Do and Don’t Control
You don’t control the weather. You don’t control traffic suggestions, delayed flights, the economy, or other people’s emotions, for that matter. Happy people understand this, so they don’t stress about it. When you feel unhappy, focus on what you CAN do about the problem, and just accept what you cannot change. Focusing on what you can’t do instills feelings of powerlessness and sadness. Taking the opposite approach helps you retake the steering wheel of your life and begin to feel optimistic and empowered again.
Continue to Page 3