- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
84 Symptoms Of Celiac Disease Infographic
Celiac disease is a digestive disorder characterized by an abnormally high sensitivity towards gluten, which is part of foods such as rye, barley, oats, and wheat.
Celiac disease can affect people of all ages. It can have various symptoms, which may continue even after you’ve stopped eating products that contain gluten. The intensity of these symptoms also varies from person to person. Some people may not experience any symptoms at all.
However, it’s always better to be prepared and have all the necessary knowledge. Take a careful look at the infographic below to learn about common symptoms experienced by those who suffer from celiac disease.
Click on image to enlarge