- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
84 Symptoms Of Celiac Disease Infographic
Celiac disease is a digestive disorder characterized by an abnormally high sensitivity towards gluten, which is part of foods such as rye, barley, oats, and wheat.
Celiac disease can affect people of all ages. It can have various symptoms, which may continue even after you’ve stopped eating products that contain gluten. The intensity of these symptoms also varies from person to person. Some people may not experience any symptoms at all.
However, it’s always better to be prepared and have all the necessary knowledge. Take a careful look at the infographic below to learn about common symptoms experienced by those who suffer from celiac disease.
Click on image to enlarge