- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Foods That Could Cancel Out Your War Against Inflammation
3. Fried foods
One of the easiest ways to reverse inflammation is to give up fried foods. When foods are cooked at a high temperature and grilled, fried, smoked, or dried, they give off advanced glycation end products which signify inflammation. A study at Mount Sinai discovered that inflammation was eliminated when people stopped eating fried and processed foods. Stay away from fried chicken, onion rings, french fries, and fish sticks.
4. Trans fats
When hydrogen is added to liquid fats, which are unsaturated, they become artificial trans fats. You may find them on the list of ingredients of products as partially hydrogenated. This process is conducted as a way to make the shelf life longer. Natural trans fats are a part of meat and dairy products. When artificial trans fats are consumed they trigger inflammation in the body which end up destroying the cells that are in the lining of the blood vessels. Stay away from artificial trans fats which can be found in margarine, doughnuts, muffins, and non-dairy creamers.
Continue to Page 3