- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
Do you like using herbs in your cooking and holistic healthcare? What if you could regrow your favorite go-to herbs over and over again? In fact, many of the popular herbs most of us use in our kitchen endeavors can be easily regrown in a simple jar filled with clear water. These water-grown herbs are just as fragrant as those grown in the soil.
Watch the video featured below to learn about the most popular herbs that will happily grow in water on your windowsill or kitchen counter all year round.