- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A Cold Versus The Flu: How To Tell The Difference
Most people view getting a cold as just a normal part of life this time of year, but as we all know, the common cold isn’t the only airborne disease in town.
Cold season coincides with flu season, and while a cold is usually a mere inconvenience, the flu can put you on your back for a week and leave you completely debilitated during that time. The problem is that these two respiratory afflictions have similar symptoms in the beginning, and it can be difficult to tell them apart. If someone who has the flu mistakes their condition for a cold and decides to shrug it off and go to work anyway, they could potentially spread it throughout their entire workplace. It’s easy to see how serious the health and economic consequences of mistaking the two can be.
In this article, we provide a quick guide that will teach you how to tell the difference between cold and flu symptoms, and what the best treatment options for both illnesses are.
Continue to Page 2