- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
A Cold Versus The Flu: How To Tell The Difference
Most people view getting a cold as just a normal part of life this time of year, but as we all know, the common cold isn’t the only airborne disease in town.
Cold season coincides with flu season, and while a cold is usually a mere inconvenience, the flu can put you on your back for a week and leave you completely debilitated during that time. The problem is that these two respiratory afflictions have similar symptoms in the beginning, and it can be difficult to tell them apart. If someone who has the flu mistakes their condition for a cold and decides to shrug it off and go to work anyway, they could potentially spread it throughout their entire workplace. It’s easy to see how serious the health and economic consequences of mistaking the two can be.
In this article, we provide a quick guide that will teach you how to tell the difference between cold and flu symptoms, and what the best treatment options for both illnesses are.
Continue to Page 2