- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A Million Ways That Lemons Can Save Your Life
7. Drinking lemon and water daily can help to remove and prevent painful kidney stones.
8. Lemon juice can help ease the pain of eczema and psoriasis.
9. Lemon juice can help to relieve respiratory problems such as asthma attacks.
10. Applying lemon juice to corns on the skin can help them to soften so they can be removed more easily.
11. Adding a teaspoon of lemon juice to your dish soap will help clean the grease off and increase the overall effectiveness of the soap.
12. Clean your hardwood floors with a mixture of lemon juice and vinegar to make a super dirt cutting, but non-toxic floor cleaner.
13. Get rid of grease stains on clothes by mixing lemon juice with vinegar and applying it to the stain. Allow to sit for an hour or so, and then rinse and wash as normal.
14. Add lemon juice or lemon slices to your ice cube trays to add some healthy flavor to your favorite beverages or spice up some plain water.
15. Out of sour cream? Add some lemon juice to whipped cream and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
Continue to Page 3