- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
All Natural Cold and Flu Remedies for Kids
2. Neti Pot
This is best for kids about 4 or 5 years up and older.
A neti pot flushes a mild saline solution through the sinuses, moistening the tissues and washing away mucus. You can buy saline solutions at your drug store, or simply use distilled water and mix about ½ a teaspoon of salt into 1 cup (8 ounces) of water. Your child must be willing to do this, don’t force them as this can damage their nasal passages.
Demonstrate how to do it on yourself first, and then see if your child would like to try it.