- This Neat Chart Will Save Your Food From Getting Spoiled Infographic
- Insanely Simple 3-Step Guide To Boosting Your Metabolism Video
- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
An Alternative To Diary – Smoked Paprika Vegan Cheese Recipe Video
We all know that traditional cheese is a dairy product made from cow, sheep, or goat milk. Naturally, this makes cheese an unwanted ingredient in the diets of people who try to go vegan or simply have lactose intolerance.
For the people mentioned above there are really only two options: to cut out cheese from their diets and forget about it or to switch to a plant-based, vegan alternative.
As with many things, it’s more reliable and cheaper to make dairy-free cheese at home than buy in a store. Watch the video below for a smoke paprika vegan cheese recipe!