- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
An Alternative To Diary – Smoked Paprika Vegan Cheese Recipe Video
We all know that traditional cheese is a dairy product made from cow, sheep, or goat milk. Naturally, this makes cheese an unwanted ingredient in the diets of people who try to go vegan or simply have lactose intolerance.
For the people mentioned above there are really only two options: to cut out cheese from their diets and forget about it or to switch to a plant-based, vegan alternative.
As with many things, it’s more reliable and cheaper to make dairy-free cheese at home than buy in a store. Watch the video below for a smoke paprika vegan cheese recipe!