- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
An Alternative To Diary – Smoked Paprika Vegan Cheese Recipe Video
We all know that traditional cheese is a dairy product made from cow, sheep, or goat milk. Naturally, this makes cheese an unwanted ingredient in the diets of people who try to go vegan or simply have lactose intolerance.
For the people mentioned above there are really only two options: to cut out cheese from their diets and forget about it or to switch to a plant-based, vegan alternative.
As with many things, it’s more reliable and cheaper to make dairy-free cheese at home than buy in a store. Watch the video below for a smoke paprika vegan cheese recipe!