- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Amazing Health Benefits Of Being A Pet Owner Infographic
Dogs and cats have been considered man’s best friends for ages, and that’s for a good reason — every pet owner will agree that they make great companions and enhance our lives in many ways.
The positive effect of having a pet goes far beyond the emotional and psychological benefits we certainly get from interacting with our animal friends. Pet ownership is proven to be the source of physical health improvements as well. From lowering blood pressure and decreasing the risk of heart attack to better mobility and general fitness, having a pet certainly changes your life for the better.
Look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge