- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Amazing Things Happen When You Drink This One Thing Every Day
Madonna is doing it. She loves it so much she convinced Matthew McConaughey and Demi Moore to invest in it. The Jamaicans have used this for eons as a heart tonic, and it was even used in WWIIC as a replacement for blood when supplies ran low.
What is this miracle product that has everyone talking, buying, and drinking? Coconut water. Not to be confused with coconut milk, we are talking about coconut water — the nearly clear liquid that is inside young coconuts. Coconut water is already extremely popular in Brazil, where sales exceed $300 million each year. It is the fastest-growing beverage in the UK and sales in America have doubled in the past year.
Although coconut water has been available for years, it seems as though it has recently come into its own. Suddenly everyone is talking about it, drinking it, selling it, or making it!
Coconut water is loaded with zinc, boron, manganese, iodine, selenium, and B complex vitamins. When you read the label of most coconut waters, they sound more like a multi-vitamin rather than a natural health drink! Coconut water is 99 percent fat free, it is low in naturally occurring sugars, and it has absolutely no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Coconut water is delicious all on its own! It doesn’t need anything but a glass! (OK, maybe a straw!)
Most people really don’t know about all the benefits of drinking coconut water. They simply hear that it’s good for you, and they are happy with that!
But you should be aware of all the good things that can go on in the body when you drink coconut water — especially on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Although it is true that most people find coconut water to be an acquired taste, after just a few glasses, you will find that your body craves this liquid and the nutrition it provides.
Keep reading and find out why you should join Demi and Madonna and jump on the coconut water bandwagon!
1. Drinking a full cup of coconut water in the morning helps to balance the electrolytes in the body as well as the pH level.
Continue to Page 2