- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do Americans Take Too Many Drugs? Infographic
It seems like Americans take much more medication than ever before. Statistics show that the country’s consumption of prescription drugs has grown over the past decade. The amount of money spent on medication is also ever growing.
Well, it may look like a good investment. After all, what could be more important than health? Well, maybe this trend isn’t as harmless as it seems. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the growing role of medication in American society.
And don’t forget to share your opinion on this topic in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge