- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Do Americans Take Too Many Drugs? Infographic
It seems like Americans take much more medication than ever before. Statistics show that the country’s consumption of prescription drugs has grown over the past decade. The amount of money spent on medication is also ever growing.
Well, it may look like a good investment. After all, what could be more important than health? Well, maybe this trend isn’t as harmless as it seems. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the growing role of medication in American society.
And don’t forget to share your opinion on this topic in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge