- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
America’s Salt Addiction In Numbers Infographic
America’s salt addiction is a real problem, and it’s fed by the overconsumption of packaged fast foods and meat. The solution lies in cutting down on processed products and eating more fresh and organic foods like vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, and nuts.
But first, you need to understand the problem of salt addiction and its implications. The infographic below offers an overview of the situation with salt consumption in America and explains why you need to change your food habits.
What do you think?