- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
America’s Salt Addiction In Numbers Infographic
America’s salt addiction is a real problem, and it’s fed by the overconsumption of packaged fast foods and meat. The solution lies in cutting down on processed products and eating more fresh and organic foods like vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, and nuts.
But first, you need to understand the problem of salt addiction and its implications. The infographic below offers an overview of the situation with salt consumption in America and explains why you need to change your food habits.
What do you think?