- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
America’s Salt Addiction In Numbers Infographic
America’s salt addiction is a real problem, and it’s fed by the overconsumption of packaged fast foods and meat. The solution lies in cutting down on processed products and eating more fresh and organic foods like vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, and nuts.
But first, you need to understand the problem of salt addiction and its implications. The infographic below offers an overview of the situation with salt consumption in America and explains why you need to change your food habits.
What do you think?