- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Antibiotic Alternatives Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About
This wild herb and berry has been well studied and found to be a very effective treatment for flu symptoms in both children and adults. Take elderberry syrup at the first sign of the flu for best results. You can also consume this via capsules, but syrup has been shown to work best.
This is a little known herb that is the perfect preventative measure. If you want to avoid things such as wintertime colds, sinus infections, viral sore throats, or bronchitis, then this is the herb to take. If you feel a cold coming on, taking andrographis in combination with Siberian ginseng has been shown to be super effective at cutting the duration of the cold to a minimum.
Contrary to popular belief, Echinacea won’t actually treat the symptoms of cold or flu, but it is effective for prevention. Start taking Echinacea about three weeks before the cold and flu season hits. Continue taking it until the weather breaks and you know spring is near. This should help prevent you from getting sick in the first place.
5. Garlic and Lemon
This super combination not only fights viruses, but bacterial infections as well. The icing on the cake here is that it improves your immune system at the same time. The best way to use garlic is to cut up organic cloves and add them to your cooking and meals. The same with lemon. Add lemon juice to your vegetables and water. Aim to consume two whole garlic cloves each day and the juice from one lemon for best results.
Continue to Page 3