- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Antibiotic Alternatives Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About
For fighting viral infections, ginger cannot be underestimated. Not only does ginger warm up the body, but it helps ease those aches and pains, such as headaches, the often come with viruses. Ginger tea, especially with a little lemon juice and honey, is one of the best things you can consume when you have a cold or the flu.
7. Green Tea
If you suffer from frequent sinus infections, this is the remedy for you. Consuming two cups of green tea each day will stop those infections. Opt for real green tea from Japan that you brew fresh yourself. You can drink it iced if you prefer, but avoid the cans or bottled stuff. If you love green tea, feel free to drink five or more cups each day.
Sometimes called umckaloabo or umcka, this little known herb is fantastic for dealing with just about any virus you can think of: Colds, flus, sinus infections, it can even help with bronchitis. Take according to the package directions, and prepare to be amazed.
You don’t have to choose between suffering with a cold, flu, or other type of infection or taking those chemical filled over-the-counter remedies. You also do not have to take antibiotics simply because your doctor prescribed them. Ask your doctor if antibiotics will truly help you and if they are truly necessary. Protect yourself by simply choosing to go the natural route rather than take antibiotics that may not work to help you with your current problem
Of course, pregnant women, nursing mothers, or those who are under a doctor’s care for any type of health problem should speak to their doctors ] before consuming any supplement or herb to ensure that there are no dangerous drug interactions.