- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Argan Oil Benefits Video
A hamman is a Turkish bath that is considered to have health benefits and is used as a treatment for colds, asthma, fevers, bronchitis, and other illnesses.
Some hammams use argan oil. The use of argan oil began centuries ago and the burgeoning industry of Morocco depends on the oil. Today argan trees are protected by UNESCO, but Americans have an opportunity to buy the oil almost for free.
A journalist who was searching for an ideal hamman managed to get acquainted with the “producers” of the oil.
In the video below you will learn the process of producing argan oil and the benefits of it.
So, is the price fair?