- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Argan Oil Benefits Video
A hamman is a Turkish bath that is considered to have health benefits and is used as a treatment for colds, asthma, fevers, bronchitis, and other illnesses.
Some hammams use argan oil. The use of argan oil began centuries ago and the burgeoning industry of Morocco depends on the oil. Today argan trees are protected by UNESCO, but Americans have an opportunity to buy the oil almost for free.
A journalist who was searching for an ideal hamman managed to get acquainted with the “producers” of the oil.
In the video below you will learn the process of producing argan oil and the benefits of it.
So, is the price fair?