- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
Argan Oil Benefits Video
A hamman is a Turkish bath that is considered to have health benefits and is used as a treatment for colds, asthma, fevers, bronchitis, and other illnesses.
Some hammams use argan oil. The use of argan oil began centuries ago and the burgeoning industry of Morocco depends on the oil. Today argan trees are protected by UNESCO, but Americans have an opportunity to buy the oil almost for free.
A journalist who was searching for an ideal hamman managed to get acquainted with the “producers” of the oil.
In the video below you will learn the process of producing argan oil and the benefits of it.
So, is the price fair?