- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Argan Oil Benefits Video
A hamman is a Turkish bath that is considered to have health benefits and is used as a treatment for colds, asthma, fevers, bronchitis, and other illnesses.
Some hammams use argan oil. The use of argan oil began centuries ago and the burgeoning industry of Morocco depends on the oil. Today argan trees are protected by UNESCO, but Americans have an opportunity to buy the oil almost for free.
A journalist who was searching for an ideal hamman managed to get acquainted with the “producers” of the oil.
In the video below you will learn the process of producing argan oil and the benefits of it.
So, is the price fair?