- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
Shoulder Warm-Up Exercises with Kino Video
When practicing yoga, the position of our shoulders is an important factor that we often overlook.
The right position guarantees all the expected benefits for your arms, back, and neck.
Yoga master Kino MacGregor demonstrates some easy ways to warm up your shoulders and prepare them for an intensive workout. Before taking up yoga (especially any advanced poses), it’s important to perfect some basics.
Enjoy the video below and leave a comment about other base concepts in yoga you know.