- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Shoulder Warm-Up Exercises with Kino Video
When practicing yoga, the position of our shoulders is an important factor that we often overlook.
The right position guarantees all the expected benefits for your arms, back, and neck.
Yoga master Kino MacGregor demonstrates some easy ways to warm up your shoulders and prepare them for an intensive workout. Before taking up yoga (especially any advanced poses), it’s important to perfect some basics.
Enjoy the video below and leave a comment about other base concepts in yoga you know.