- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Shoulder Warm-Up Exercises with Kino Video
When practicing yoga, the position of our shoulders is an important factor that we often overlook.
The right position guarantees all the expected benefits for your arms, back, and neck.
Yoga master Kino MacGregor demonstrates some easy ways to warm up your shoulders and prepare them for an intensive workout. Before taking up yoga (especially any advanced poses), it’s important to perfect some basics.
Enjoy the video below and leave a comment about other base concepts in yoga you know.