- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Shoulder Warm-Up Exercises with Kino Video
When practicing yoga, the position of our shoulders is an important factor that we often overlook.
The right position guarantees all the expected benefits for your arms, back, and neck.
Yoga master Kino MacGregor demonstrates some easy ways to warm up your shoulders and prepare them for an intensive workout. Before taking up yoga (especially any advanced poses), it’s important to perfect some basics.
Enjoy the video below and leave a comment about other base concepts in yoga you know.