- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Shoulder Warm-Up Exercises with Kino Video
When practicing yoga, the position of our shoulders is an important factor that we often overlook.
The right position guarantees all the expected benefits for your arms, back, and neck.
Yoga master Kino MacGregor demonstrates some easy ways to warm up your shoulders and prepare them for an intensive workout. Before taking up yoga (especially any advanced poses), it’s important to perfect some basics.
Enjoy the video below and leave a comment about other base concepts in yoga you know.