- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
Ayurveda is a medical system which originated in India centuries ago. Its ancient knowledge can help you determine which foods and activities are best for your body type, or dosha.
If you think that sticking to an Ayurvedic diet is difficult and means surviving only on legumes, vegetables, and rice, you’re in for a big surprise.
The infographic below shows how basic principles of Ayurveda can be applied to any lifestyle and cuisine. Just determine your body type and see the recommendations.
What do you think? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge