- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
Ayurveda is a medical system which originated in India centuries ago. Its ancient knowledge can help you determine which foods and activities are best for your body type, or dosha.
If you think that sticking to an Ayurvedic diet is difficult and means surviving only on legumes, vegetables, and rice, you’re in for a big surprise.
The infographic below shows how basic principles of Ayurveda can be applied to any lifestyle and cuisine. Just determine your body type and see the recommendations.
What do you think? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge