- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
20 Vital Nutrients Your Body Needs After A Workout Infographic
Let’s admit it – some of us don’t give a second thought to our nutrition, even when we start to be more conscious about our physical health and fitness.
However, nutrition is no less important than regular exercise. You simply can’t lead a healthy lifestyle without paying attention to both and finding the necessary balance for them to complement each other.
If you engage in physical activity and want to achieve sustainable results, you have to supply your body with certain nutrients to help your system recover and boost weight loss.
Take a look at the infographic to learn about recommended post-workout foods.
Click on image to enlarge