- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Vital Nutrients Your Body Needs After A Workout Infographic
Let’s admit it – some of us don’t give a second thought to our nutrition, even when we start to be more conscious about our physical health and fitness.
However, nutrition is no less important than regular exercise. You simply can’t lead a healthy lifestyle without paying attention to both and finding the necessary balance for them to complement each other.
If you engage in physical activity and want to achieve sustainable results, you have to supply your body with certain nutrients to help your system recover and boost weight loss.
Take a look at the infographic to learn about recommended post-workout foods.
Click on image to enlarge