- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
The Easiest Exercise Ever For Melting Off Belly Fat!
If you are like most people, you envy other who have managed to have sleet, flat abdomens. When your belly hangs over your belt or pants let’s face it, it looks horrible! But how do you get that flat, firm stomach without spending hours in the gym or doing boring crunches and sit ups?
We have some great news for you! We have discovered a well-kept secret that will burn off belly fat in 2 weeks. Of course, if you have a great deal of fat stored in your abdomen it will take longer, but for most people, you will see results in as little as two weeks!
This exercise will not only help to remove fat, but you will strengthen the central core of the body, stabilize the spine, and reduce back pain. You will look better because you will have improved your posture and that will actually make you looks slimmer in minutes!
What exercise are we talking about? This is a simple breathing exercise that works and strengthens your deepest abdominal muscles when you contract them by breathing a certain way.
Want to know more? Keep reading! We are going to tell you exactly how to do this exercise. We will even include a video link for those of you who would like to see how it’s done.
1. First, after you wake up, stay lying in bed. (That part went smoothly, didn’t it?) Lie on your back with your feet touching the mattress, knees bent. Now, breathe in deeply. We mean really deeply, sucking in your abdomen. The harder you suck it in, the stronger and more effective this exercise becomes.
2. Try to hold this for 15 seconds. If you aren’t strong enough, hold it for as long as you can. You can increase the length of time as your muscles become stronger. Try to hold this position for two to five seconds longer every two weeks until you can hold your breath and abdominals for 60 seconds. Repeat 3 to 6 times.
3. When this becomes easy, you can add an addition
Add exercises that are more difficult. Try doing it while you are kneeling, or while sitting in a chair or even while sitting on an exercise ball.
4. If you practice this regularly, you will soon find that you can do this exercise just about anywhere! Sitting in a meeting, standing on the subway, talking on the phone. The more you practice it, the easier it becomes and the flatter your belly will be!
This might sound too simple to work, but it does! Of course, eating a natural, healthy diet will also go a long way towards as your body won’t store fat to begin with. When you eat healthy and practice exercises such as this one, you will find that you can have the body you envy without sweating away all day at the gym.