- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Better Back And Knees With Yoga Video
Typically, our backs and knees are the most problematic parts of our bodies.
Any discomfort in your spine or pains in the lower back are the first signs of health problems you may have. That’s why it’s very dangerous to do exercises that require the strength of knees and the back if they are not properly prepared.
In the video below yoga master Kino McGregor demonstrates how to open these problematic parts of your body in order to avoid any injures.
Watch the lesson and follow the tips to enjoy better knees and back with less pain.
Well, how are your knees?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.