- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
Better Back And Knees With Yoga Video
Typically, our backs and knees are the most problematic parts of our bodies.
Any discomfort in your spine or pains in the lower back are the first signs of health problems you may have. That’s why it’s very dangerous to do exercises that require the strength of knees and the back if they are not properly prepared.
In the video below yoga master Kino McGregor demonstrates how to open these problematic parts of your body in order to avoid any injures.
Watch the lesson and follow the tips to enjoy better knees and back with less pain.
Well, how are your knees?