- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Better Back And Knees With Yoga Video
Typically, our backs and knees are the most problematic parts of our bodies.
Any discomfort in your spine or pains in the lower back are the first signs of health problems you may have. That’s why it’s very dangerous to do exercises that require the strength of knees and the back if they are not properly prepared.
In the video below yoga master Kino McGregor demonstrates how to open these problematic parts of your body in order to avoid any injures.
Watch the lesson and follow the tips to enjoy better knees and back with less pain.
Well, how are your knees?