- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Better Back And Knees With Yoga Video
Typically, our backs and knees are the most problematic parts of our bodies.
Any discomfort in your spine or pains in the lower back are the first signs of health problems you may have. That’s why it’s very dangerous to do exercises that require the strength of knees and the back if they are not properly prepared.
In the video below yoga master Kino McGregor demonstrates how to open these problematic parts of your body in order to avoid any injures.
Watch the lesson and follow the tips to enjoy better knees and back with less pain.
Well, how are your knees?