- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best 15 Medicinal Teas for Healing and Health
We actually use the root of this herb for cooking, baking and herbal remedies such as tea. This root has been super popular in Asian and European countries for many years, but has recently gained popularity across the world in recent years. Ginger is perhaps best known for its ability to stop nausea and vomiting but it is also great at stopping allergies, muscle aches, cramps, reduce fevers, and cleanse the colon.
For women with hot flashes caused by menopause, ginger tea can help reduce them naturally and without cancer causing hormone therapy. Fresh ginger root is fairly easy to come by. Use three or four thin slices of raw, organic ginger for every 8 ounces of boiling water. The longer you leave the ginger in the water, the stronger your tea will taste. Add some orange, lemon, or a bit of honey to improve the flavor.
Although all of these teas have powerful healing properties, they should not be considered to be a substitution for a doctor’s care. If you are taking prescription medication, always consult with your physician before consuming any herbal product to avoid dangerous interactions.