- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best 15 Ways Ever To Use Sandalwood Oil (You Will Want To Know More About #10!)
4. Super Hair Moisturizer
If you tend to have brittle or dry hair that never seems to hold onto moisture, no matter how much conditioner you use, sandalwood oil has come to the rescue. Simply put about half dozen drops of sandalwood oil in your favorite conditioner (you can put it in your shampoo as well if you like), and use as you normally would. This oil works just as well as Argan oil, but at a fraction of the cost. Don’t overdo it, however. Adding too much oil will only make your hair greasy, not shiny and lush.
5. Super Soft Skin
If your skin is also dry, you can add two drops of sandalwood oil to one tablespoon of a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil, and use that to really moisture your skin. Sandalwood oil will penetrate deep down, relieving dry skin at the source. Don’t be surprised if you find your local day spa using sandalwood oil on your feet to help make them super soft and smell great.
This oil has super anti-inflammatory agents, so it can relieve all kinds of problems that stem from low grade inflammation in the circulatory or nervous system, or that are caused by digestive problems. Use sandalwood oil to cleanse wounds, insect bites, and relieve fevers.
Continue to Page 3