- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best 8 Ab Exercises You Aren’t Doing, But Should
2. Dirty Dog
This is a simple exercise that will work your entire torso. This helps to strengthen you lower back, which will improve your ability to do more complex abdominal exercises without hurting your back.
Get down on the floor on your hands and knees, like a dog. Your palms should be flat on the floor, your wrists below your shoulders. Keep your knees below your hips. Squeeze your abdominal muscles as you left and lengthen your left arm and right leg. Don’t round your back or arch like a cat, simply extend them. Keep your arm and leg parallel to the floor. Hold for a moment or two, and then switch sides. Pay attention to your back and keep it straight. This is harder than it sounds. Start with 10 reps on each side for a total of 20 movements. You will feel the burn fairly quickly unless you are in excellent shape. If you want to make it harder, hold the position for a count of 10.