- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Diet for the Prevention of Breast Cancer
It’s carotenoids that give plants their color. There are more than 600 different types of carotenoids, which is why there is such a wide variety of colors in our fruits and vegetables.
Studies show that women who have higher levels of carotenoids in their blood stream have a lower risk of developing breast cancer. Some of the best foods to get your carotenoids from are:
- Bell Peppers (all colors)
- Papaya (but not from Hawaii, as these are GMO)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Cabbage (all colors)