- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Diet for the Prevention of Breast Cancer
Fiber is perhaps best described as the part of plants that cannot be digested. You will find plenty of fiber in vegetables, fruit, and whole grains. Wheat bran is a super good source of dietary fiber.
It lowers the levels of estrogen in pre-menopausal women, which helps to lower the risk of breast cancer. Most women should get between 20 to 25 grams of dietary fiber each day. If you eat a mostly plant based diet, you should be getting all the fiber you will need.
Eating a mainly plant based diet also means you will be eating plenty of antioxidants, which have also been linked to a lower risk of cancer.