- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Top 10 Super Healthy Sources of Fiber
One of the best ways to get that lean and healthy body is to fuel it with low carb yet high fiber foods. Why low carb? This way, your blood sugar doesn’t go on a roller coaster ride. Eating fiber gives you bulk so you feel fuller while still eating fewer calories. This sometimes means that you will be eating a large volume of food, but this is ok since these foods also tend to be low in calories.
Think of fiber as a speed bump for your digestion. It slows the rate as which nutrients are absorbed by the body, which means you have sustained energy levels while it does a good job of managing your hunger, which means you should lose weight.
Check out our list of the top 10 gotta eat ‘em healthy foods that will really bulk up your fiber intake without bulking up your belly.
1. Brussels Sprouts
The food every kid hates, but you should love. Brussels sprouts are similar to cabbage and broccoli.
They also have many of the same health benefits, along with being high in fiber. Just 10 sprouts have 7 grams of fiber.
Try broiling them with a bit of olive oil and salt.