- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Top 10 Super Healthy Sources of Fiber
One of the best ways to get that lean and healthy body is to fuel it with low carb yet high fiber foods. Why low carb? This way, your blood sugar doesn’t go on a roller coaster ride. Eating fiber gives you bulk so you feel fuller while still eating fewer calories. This sometimes means that you will be eating a large volume of food, but this is ok since these foods also tend to be low in calories.
Think of fiber as a speed bump for your digestion. It slows the rate as which nutrients are absorbed by the body, which means you have sustained energy levels while it does a good job of managing your hunger, which means you should lose weight.
Check out our list of the top 10 gotta eat ‘em healthy foods that will really bulk up your fiber intake without bulking up your belly.
1. Brussels Sprouts
The food every kid hates, but you should love. Brussels sprouts are similar to cabbage and broccoli.
They also have many of the same health benefits, along with being high in fiber. Just 10 sprouts have 7 grams of fiber.
Try broiling them with a bit of olive oil and salt.