- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Best Herbal Steams for Cold and Flu Relief This Season
Steaming Herbs from Your Kitchen
If you don’t have access to dried herbs or you don’t have any essential oils, you can make your own steaming herbs from things you probably have right in your kitchen. Add any combination of the following to a pot of boiling water:
The difference between a cold and the flu is that the flu usually has a fever and even more pronounced symptoms than a regular cold does. The following recipe is especially effective when it comes to reducing fever symptoms and strengthening your immune system.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.