- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Best Superfoods to Improve Your Brain Power and Mental Clarity
If you want your brain power to be all that it can be, and keep your memory sharp as well, you need to include some of Mother Nature’s superfoods in your diet every day. The human brain is a powerful and complex machine that needs certain nutrients in order to function properly and in top form. Your brain regulates thousands of processes in your body and it’s so easy to give it the necessary foods it needs!
Keep reading for a list of the top superfoods you should be consuming every day for super brain power!
One of the best super foods you can feed your brain. Your brain needs lots of omega-3 fatty acids and walnuts are the best source of those among all tree nuts.
This important fatty acid has a protective effect on your brain. Omega-3 fatty acids increase the neurotransmitter function, which means you will have improved cognitive skills and increased memory capability. Studies show that walnuts improve the flow of nutrients and oxygen to the blood vessels in the brain and can even prevent inflammation.
Walnuts also provide your brain with extra protection from their high amounts of vitamin B6 and magnesium. Snacking on walnuts is a super way to improve the power of your brain.