- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Ways to Treat Tennis Elbow/Computer Elbow Naturally
Some people find relief by using wraps or elastic bandages that give the elbow some temporary support and help to reduce swelling. Compression wraps can help reduce the pain naturally. Use them regularly during your daily activities for a few weeks and see if this gives your elbow the support and rest it needs to heal.
4. Heat or Ice
Depending on the person, one of these usually works. Everyone is different; some say that ice is painful, while others claim heat brings on their pain. Use what works for you, but do so consistently for a period of at least 3 weeks. Try using either ice water or ice packs as many times during the day as possible. Use them for 10 minutes, then stop using them for 10 minutes, then repeat the process. The same applies to heat packs or hot towels from the dryer. Both of these methods will speed healing and help reduce pain.
5. Use a Counterforce Brace
You can buy these in most medical supply stores where you find things such as crutches or wheelchairs. These straps are worn around the forearm, just below the elbow. They work by applying pressure throughout the arm, instead of solely relying on the tendon. You won’t need a prescription from your doctor, and these can often help tremendously.
Continue to Page 3