- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Best Winter Vegetables And How To Cook Them Infographic
Winter is here, but that doesn’t mean that we should forget about vegetables until the first day of spring. It’s true that eating locally can become more challenging during the winter months, especially in regions with colder climates. However, it’s never impossible. You just need to know what vegetables are in season and how to prepare them the right way. The infographic below will show you some surprising veggie options for vitamin-packed winter dishes to try right away.
Do you have your own go-to cold season vegetables and dishes? Write in the comment section down below!
Click on image to enlarge