- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
- Homemade Face & Hair Masks And Scrubs For Summertime Video
The Best Winter Vegetables And How To Cook Them Infographic
Winter is here, but that doesn’t mean that we should forget about vegetables until the first day of spring. It’s true that eating locally can become more challenging during the winter months, especially in regions with colder climates. However, it’s never impossible. You just need to know what vegetables are in season and how to prepare them the right way. The infographic below will show you some surprising veggie options for vitamin-packed winter dishes to try right away.
Do you have your own go-to cold season vegetables and dishes? Write in the comment section down below!
Click on image to enlarge