- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best And Worst Oils: A Doctor’s Opinion Video
When we talk about a healthy diet, fats often get bad reputation. However, it turns out that healthy fats exist and they are extremely important for your health. From boosting your energy to supporting hormone production, fat has a variety of essential functions.
Oils are probably some of the most well-known sources of fats. But not all oils are created equal. So choosing the right kind of oil is the key to maintaining a healthy diet. Watch the video featured below to learn which oil is considered the best and which one is the worst, according to Dr. Eric Berg.