- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Raw Produce Could Help Your Depression
- How Does Poor Sleep Affect Our Ability To Learn And Perform?
- Check On These 8 Nutrients Vital For The Perfect Function Of The Nervous System
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwis Video
- Do You Seem To Notice The Prediabetes Signs? Here Is What You Need To Do Next!
- 7 Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid
Best And Worst Oils: A Doctor’s Opinion Video
When we talk about a healthy diet, fats often get bad reputation. However, it turns out that healthy fats exist and they are extremely important for your health. From boosting your energy to supporting hormone production, fat has a variety of essential functions.
Oils are probably some of the most well-known sources of fats. But not all oils are created equal. So choosing the right kind of oil is the key to maintaining a healthy diet. Watch the video featured below to learn which oil is considered the best and which one is the worst, according to Dr. Eric Berg.