- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
Best And Worst Oils: A Doctor’s Opinion Video
When we talk about a healthy diet, fats often get bad reputation. However, it turns out that healthy fats exist and they are extremely important for your health. From boosting your energy to supporting hormone production, fat has a variety of essential functions.
Oils are probably some of the most well-known sources of fats. But not all oils are created equal. So choosing the right kind of oil is the key to maintaining a healthy diet. Watch the video featured below to learn which oil is considered the best and which one is the worst, according to Dr. Eric Berg.