- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Your Brain On Sex Infographic
You’ve probably heard the saying that the brain is the largest sex organ in the human body. The part of the brain called the “pleasure center” regulates our perception of things as pleasurable or not. There is no doubt about the importance of this powerful organ on our sexual behavior. Scientific studies show the numerous ways in which human sexuality is linked with brain activity.
If you want to learn more interesting facts and understand how your brain influences your sex life, take a look at the infographic featured below.
What is your opinion on this topic? Don’t forget to write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge