- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Alzheimer’s Disease: What You Can Do To Prevent It Infographic
The risk of developing Alzheimer’s Disease is probably one of the most serious health concerns many people have. The popular belief is that there is little you can do and the best line of action is simply hoping for the best. This doesn’t sound very promising, especially with regard to the fact that the cure hasn’t been invented yet.
However, the truth is more encouraging than you’d expect. Studies show that there ways to lower your risk and stay healthy longer. All you need to do is adopt some simple daily habits. Look at the infographic below to learn about them!
Click on image to enlarge