- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Alzheimer’s Disease: What You Can Do To Prevent It Infographic
The risk of developing Alzheimer’s Disease is probably one of the most serious health concerns many people have. The popular belief is that there is little you can do and the best line of action is simply hoping for the best. This doesn’t sound very promising, especially with regard to the fact that the cure hasn’t been invented yet.
However, the truth is more encouraging than you’d expect. Studies show that there ways to lower your risk and stay healthy longer. All you need to do is adopt some simple daily habits. Look at the infographic below to learn about them!
Click on image to enlarge