- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Healthy Food Swaps That Can Lower Your Cholesterol Level Infographic
You probably know how easy it is to get high levels of cholesterol while following a traditional, mainstream diet. Changing your dietary habits and routines can help lower and normalize your cholesterol to a healthy level.
The truth is, you don’t even need to cut out your favorite dishes and their ingredients. You can simply swap the foods that contribute to high cholesterol for healthier alternatives.
Here is how you can do it in two stages. Take a look at the infographic and let us know what you think!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.