- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Healthy Food Swaps That Can Lower Your Cholesterol Level Infographic
You probably know how easy it is to get high levels of cholesterol while following a traditional, mainstream diet. Changing your dietary habits and routines can help lower and normalize your cholesterol to a healthy level.
The truth is, you don’t even need to cut out your favorite dishes and their ingredients. You can simply swap the foods that contribute to high cholesterol for healthier alternatives.
Here is how you can do it in two stages. Take a look at the infographic and let us know what you think!
Click on image to enlarge