- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
7 Health Benefits Of Sex Infographic
Did you know that romance can have many more positive effects on your body than the legendary butterflies in your stomach and a happy smile on your lips? Scientific research proves that being in a loving intimate relationship is highly beneficial for your health. For example, a simple thing like physical touch can lower blood pressure and relieve stress.
It can come as a surprise to some people, because our society still tends to be too embarrassed to accept healthy intimacy and its unquestionable benefits. However, sexuality is a vital part of human life, and a good intimate relationship can enhance your mental and physical health in many ways.
Click on image to enlarge