- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
7 Health Benefits Of Sex Infographic
Did you know that romance can have many more positive effects on your body than the legendary butterflies in your stomach and a happy smile on your lips? Scientific research proves that being in a loving intimate relationship is highly beneficial for your health. For example, a simple thing like physical touch can lower blood pressure and relieve stress.
It can come as a surprise to some people, because our society still tends to be too embarrassed to accept healthy intimacy and its unquestionable benefits. However, sexuality is a vital part of human life, and a good intimate relationship can enhance your mental and physical health in many ways.
Click on image to enlarge