- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
7 Health Benefits Of Sex Infographic
Did you know that romance can have many more positive effects on your body than the legendary butterflies in your stomach and a happy smile on your lips? Scientific research proves that being in a loving intimate relationship is highly beneficial for your health. For example, a simple thing like physical touch can lower blood pressure and relieve stress.
It can come as a surprise to some people, because our society still tends to be too embarrassed to accept healthy intimacy and its unquestionable benefits. However, sexuality is a vital part of human life, and a good intimate relationship can enhance your mental and physical health in many ways.
Click on image to enlarge