- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Could A Smile Predict Your Life? Video
Recent research has shown that the way you smile can tell you how long you will live.
According to the research, people who have a beaming smile live approximately 80 years, those with a slight smile live about 75 years, and those who do not smile – 73 years.
Many people are born smiling, and we can see that very smile in photos of babies still in the womb.
Not only will a smile tell you about your life, smiling also offers great health benefits. For example, did you know that a smile stimulates our brain activity and releases feel-good chemicals that make us happier? To learn more, watch the video.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.