- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Could A Smile Predict Your Life? Video
Recent research has shown that the way you smile can tell you how long you will live.
According to the research, people who have a beaming smile live approximately 80 years, those with a slight smile live about 75 years, and those who do not smile – 73 years.
Many people are born smiling, and we can see that very smile in photos of babies still in the womb.
Not only will a smile tell you about your life, smiling also offers great health benefits. For example, did you know that a smile stimulates our brain activity and releases feel-good chemicals that make us happier? To learn more, watch the video.