- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Could A Smile Predict Your Life? Video
Recent research has shown that the way you smile can tell you how long you will live.
According to the research, people who have a beaming smile live approximately 80 years, those with a slight smile live about 75 years, and those who do not smile – 73 years.
Many people are born smiling, and we can see that very smile in photos of babies still in the womb.
Not only will a smile tell you about your life, smiling also offers great health benefits. For example, did you know that a smile stimulates our brain activity and releases feel-good chemicals that make us happier? To learn more, watch the video.