- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Butter Or Margarine? Make The Right Choice Video
Butter and margarine are quite similar. In fact, they actually serve the same purpose in your kitchen, be it for making spreads, baking or adding to various dishes.
There’s no point in denying that butter is one of the basic cooking ingredients in our culture, whether we like it or not. And why shouldn’t we like it? Well, there are some reasons for that.
Butter has recently been the subject of scientific research, and its high levels of saturated fat have been linked to the risk of heart disease. But what about margarine? Is it better or worse, and which one should you ultimately choose? Find out!