- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Butter Or Margarine? Make The Right Choice Video
Butter and margarine are quite similar. In fact, they actually serve the same purpose in your kitchen, be it for making spreads, baking or adding to various dishes.
There’s no point in denying that butter is one of the basic cooking ingredients in our culture, whether we like it or not. And why shouldn’t we like it? Well, there are some reasons for that.
Butter has recently been the subject of scientific research, and its high levels of saturated fat have been linked to the risk of heart disease. But what about margarine? Is it better or worse, and which one should you ultimately choose? Find out!