- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Butter Or Margarine? Make The Right Choice Video
Butter and margarine are quite similar. In fact, they actually serve the same purpose in your kitchen, be it for making spreads, baking or adding to various dishes.
There’s no point in denying that butter is one of the basic cooking ingredients in our culture, whether we like it or not. And why shouldn’t we like it? Well, there are some reasons for that.
Butter has recently been the subject of scientific research, and its high levels of saturated fat have been linked to the risk of heart disease. But what about margarine? Is it better or worse, and which one should you ultimately choose? Find out!