- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Butter Or Margarine? Make The Right Choice Video
Butter and margarine are quite similar. In fact, they actually serve the same purpose in your kitchen, be it for making spreads, baking or adding to various dishes.
There’s no point in denying that butter is one of the basic cooking ingredients in our culture, whether we like it or not. And why shouldn’t we like it? Well, there are some reasons for that.
Butter has recently been the subject of scientific research, and its high levels of saturated fat have been linked to the risk of heart disease. But what about margarine? Is it better or worse, and which one should you ultimately choose? Find out!