- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Can Aloe Vera Really Help You Lose Weight?
If you are looking to lose a few pounds in order to get your best beach-ready body, then perhaps you should consider adding some aloe vera gel to your diet. Aloe vera juice is not often advertised as a weight loss aid, but it should.
Native to Africa, India, and Central Asia, aloe vera has made its way to all parts of the world. In fact, chances are excellent that you have one of these plants in your garden or on your kitchen windowsill for burns. However, aloe vera has so much more offer than a quick remedy for burns and cuts.
Aloe vera juice is simply chock full of antioxidants. These can fight free radicals, which cause many problems for your body, including early aging and chronic disease. When you stop free radicals from damaging your cells, your immune system works much better. Aloe vera is also highly anti-inflammatory, soothing your digestive system so that it works better. Read more about wonders of aloe vera.
Speaking of you digestive system, aloe vera is also a natural detoxifying agent. When you reduce the number of toxins and waste in your body, you can lose weight more easily.
With more than 75 active compounds, such as enzymes, amino acids, phytochemicals, and salicylic acids, the gel from aloe vera plants can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
SEE ALSO: Aloe Vera Effective Medicine for Cancer
Probably the best kept secret about aloe vera, however, is that it increases your metabolism when consumed on a regular basis. When you metabolism is operating on high, like a furnace in your house, you burn more calories. The more calories you burn, the more weight you lose, without even trying!
Continue to Page 2