- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
Can Cancer Be Sexy? Video
Kris Carr has her life motto: make juice, not war.
Kris Carr is a filmmaker, actress, photographer, motivational speaker and an author, whose books are selling like hot cakes. In 2003, at the age of 31, Kris was diagnosed with rare type of cancer; only 0.01% of cancer sufferers have this kind. But Kris didn’t lose her courage and made cancer the subject of her new project – Crazy Sexy Cancer.
Crazy Sexy Cancer is a documentary film, where Kris tells the story of her life, being ill, and the ways she tries to fight with the disease and live a normal happy life. Here is the trailer.
What do you think, can cancer be sexy?