- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
Can Cancer Be Sexy? Video
Kris Carr has her life motto: make juice, not war.
Kris Carr is a filmmaker, actress, photographer, motivational speaker and an author, whose books are selling like hot cakes. In 2003, at the age of 31, Kris was diagnosed with rare type of cancer; only 0.01% of cancer sufferers have this kind. But Kris didn’t lose her courage and made cancer the subject of her new project – Crazy Sexy Cancer.
Crazy Sexy Cancer is a documentary film, where Kris tells the story of her life, being ill, and the ways she tries to fight with the disease and live a normal happy life. Here is the trailer.
What do you think, can cancer be sexy?