- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Can Cancer Be Sexy? Video
Kris Carr has her life motto: make juice, not war.
Kris Carr is a filmmaker, actress, photographer, motivational speaker and an author, whose books are selling like hot cakes. In 2003, at the age of 31, Kris was diagnosed with rare type of cancer; only 0.01% of cancer sufferers have this kind. But Kris didn’t lose her courage and made cancer the subject of her new project – Crazy Sexy Cancer.
Crazy Sexy Cancer is a documentary film, where Kris tells the story of her life, being ill, and the ways she tries to fight with the disease and live a normal happy life. Here is the trailer.
What do you think, can cancer be sexy?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.