- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Hugh Jackman Meditates Video
In the video below, Australian actor Hugh Michael Jackman tells Howard Stern how transcendental meditation has changed his life.
Transcendental meditation is a type of meditation that uses mantras. This type of meditation is suitable for a beginner and is quite easy to master. It’s recommended that you meditate 20 minutes a day, taking a comfortable position and closing your eyes.
The technique doesn’t require any additional mental activity; by clearing your mind of outside thoughts and influences, a person achieves a higher state of consciousness.
Would you like to try meditating?