- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
Can You Manage Your Wisdom Teeth? Infographic
Most people get their last molars, or, as we often call them, “wisdom teeth,” in their teens or early twenties. For some of us, they don’t pose a serious problem, but the majority of the population has wisdom teeth which aren’t aligned properly, cause discomfort, and need to be removed.
More often than not, wisdom teeth are impacted, which means that they stay enclosed within the tissue and aren’t able to grow properly. This may cause bacteria growth and infection, as well as swelling, pain and tooth decay.
Check out the infographic to find out more information about wisdom teeth!
Click on image to enlarge