- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Can You Manage Your Wisdom Teeth? Infographic
Most people get their last molars, or, as we often call them, “wisdom teeth,” in their teens or early twenties. For some of us, they don’t pose a serious problem, but the majority of the population has wisdom teeth which aren’t aligned properly, cause discomfort, and need to be removed.
More often than not, wisdom teeth are impacted, which means that they stay enclosed within the tissue and aren’t able to grow properly. This may cause bacteria growth and infection, as well as swelling, pain and tooth decay.
Check out the infographic to find out more information about wisdom teeth!
Click on image to enlarge