- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Can You Manage Your Wisdom Teeth? Infographic
Most people get their last molars, or, as we often call them, “wisdom teeth,” in their teens or early twenties. For some of us, they don’t pose a serious problem, but the majority of the population has wisdom teeth which aren’t aligned properly, cause discomfort, and need to be removed.
More often than not, wisdom teeth are impacted, which means that they stay enclosed within the tissue and aren’t able to grow properly. This may cause bacteria growth and infection, as well as swelling, pain and tooth decay.
Check out the infographic to find out more information about wisdom teeth!
Click on image to enlarge