- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Canning Step-by-Step Guide Infographic
Canning is a good way of preserving food.
Food should be processed carefully and sealed in a good container that is air-proof. Canning makes it possible to extend food time limit and save amazing benefits of some very healthy and useful in some cases products. Canning seems to be an easy process, still it deserves our attention, as the process should be held carefully, if you really want to make food’s benefits work longer.
Look through the infographic and make sure that you know all the rules. Share your results in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge