- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Canning Step-by-Step Guide Infographic
Canning is a good way of preserving food.
Food should be processed carefully and sealed in a good container that is air-proof. Canning makes it possible to extend food time limit and save amazing benefits of some very healthy and useful in some cases products. Canning seems to be an easy process, still it deserves our attention, as the process should be held carefully, if you really want to make food’s benefits work longer.
Look through the infographic and make sure that you know all the rules. Share your results in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge