- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Canning Step-by-Step Guide Infographic
Canning is a good way of preserving food.
Food should be processed carefully and sealed in a good container that is air-proof. Canning makes it possible to extend food time limit and save amazing benefits of some very healthy and useful in some cases products. Canning seems to be an easy process, still it deserves our attention, as the process should be held carefully, if you really want to make food’s benefits work longer.
Look through the infographic and make sure that you know all the rules. Share your results in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge